The Woodford features a transverse style of the traditional Apex shed and makes it a very pleasant looking building in your garden. The building must be 7’ wide or more to accommodate a door & windows in the front, anything narrower than this will just have the door. This garden shed is constructed from tongue & groove shiplap on the four walls and tongued & grooved matching on the roofs and most floors (heavy duty V313 caberboard floors come as standard on any buildings 8’x8’ or larger).
The building comes with pressure treated bearers on the floor, toughened glass fitted as standard, a ledge & brace door complete with lock & key and is treated with a spirit based preservative. The amount of fixed panes are dependent on the size of the building.
- Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on the floors and roof
- Superior lock & key on doors
- 3mm toughened glass
- Heavy duty polyester based roofing felt used as standard
- All buildings treated internally and externally with a spirit based preservative
- FREE delivery & installation