This is our Pent garden shed constructed from tongue & groove shiplap on the four walls & tongued & grooved matching on the roofs and most floors (heavy duty V313 caberboard floors come as standard on any buildings 8’x8’ or larger). The building comes with pressure treated bearers on the floor, toughened glass fitted as standard, a ledge & brace door complete with lock & key and is treated with a spirit based preservative.
The amount of fixed panes are dependent on the size of the building. Doors & windows can be positioned in any of the four walls.
- Tongue & groove matching cladding (Ex 15mm) 12mm finished on the floors and roof
- Superior lock & key on doors
- 3mm toughened glass
- Heavy duty polyester based roofing felt used as standard
- All buildings treated internally and externally with a spirit based preservative
- FREE delivery & installation